Welcome to the website that analyses the performance of the Auckland SuperCity since its formation in November 2010.
The local body elections held in September/October 2013 were an opportunity for Aucklanders to assess the state of Auckland, three years after the governance reforms that saw the creation of the Auckland SuperCity. This website presents our main findings and subsequent research.
Recent additions (as at 5 October 2016)
- AUT Voting (and Housing) Survey, 2016: Areas report
- AUT Housing (and Voting) Survey 2016
- AUT Voting Survey: who is likely to vote?
- AUT Voting (and Housing) Survey 2016
Additions (as at 22 June 2015)
- Auckland Evaluation Framework (58 pages/1.05MB)
- Auckland Monitoring Framework (22 pages/0.57MB)
- AUT Super City? Stakeholder Survey (30 pages/0.31MB)
- Land Utilisation (10 pages/0.13MB)
Additions (as at 17 March 2015):
- Working paper: AUT Auckland Community Profiling Data-System: 2001-2013 (12 pages/0.3MB)
- Auckland Region Population in 2048 (6 pages/77KB)
- Working paper: Auckland Issues: report on on-line April 2013 survey (46 pages/0.54MB)
- SuperCity? Project: Survey of Public Views on Housing (13 pages/0.17MB)
- SuperCity? Project: Voting Surveys (46 pages/0.54MB)
- Home-Buyers in New Zealand (7 pages/0.1MB)
State of Auckland Report
The State of Auckland Report provides an objective and authoritative reflection on trends and changes over time. It presents indicators as well as analysis and commentary to help readers interpret the information.